Quantcast

Jan 8, 2013

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading in which we give a little glimpse inside the pages of our current read(s). I'd like to get back in the swing of the new year and ease back into doing my Tuesday Preludes in which I introduce you to characters, places, or legends presented by my present obsessions.

This week's teaser comes from Inescapable by Amy A. Bartol:

Meet Reed, an overbearing, slightly frightening, highly moody Sophomore at Crestwood.
"What's up with hotness? I wonder. He looks like someone definitely broke his crayons."

And to give a sense of what we're looking at....

“He isn't wearing a shirt.... He shouldn't just walk around like that; it's obscene to have to look at someone so perfect. He should do the world a favor and eat a donut or two.” 

Evie gets butterflies and frayed nerves when she's around him, and it's no wonder with his fiery attitude and controlling nature....
“You are afraid of me?” Reed asks me, sounding unpleasantly surprised.
“Of course I’m afraid of you. You’re menacing, you’re overbearing, you’re arrogant, and if you don’t see that, then you can just add high to the list,” I say, using my fingers to tick off his shortcomings.”
Reed = Jensen Ackles ~ I can dig it... 
She doesn't know whether to hate him or give in to her attraction to him, but Reed subtly reveals that he isn't all mood swings and green-eyed glares... Behind that icy, yet sexy, exterior is a past that spans centuries... And a secret that will change the course of what Evie thought would be her life...
"I wanted to destroy you," he says, and a shiver goes through me, "and I wanted to take you in my arms and love you, and I wanted to tear you apart, and I wanted to crush anything that would harm you, all at the same time."


Enjoy!!


Happy Reading Everyone :)


~ Keely ~

29 comments:

  1. Oh brilliant teasers Keely. I think I already have this on my tbr *running off to check*, because if I don't, it's definitely going on there :)

    Thanks for stopping by my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Paranormal Book Fan Oh, it definitely should! Can't put this sucker down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... ... ...
    TBR, right now. This sounds awesome. OMG, where did that hide from me so long? Thanks for stepping by and sharing this awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw, I think Jensen Ackles was a good pick here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Caro [The Book Rogue] hehe I thought so too... Then again, you can never really go wrong with Jensen Ackles ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! What great teasers.... I have to add this to my list now!!

    Here’s My TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like it's getting steamy. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the teasers! Thanks for sharing :)

    ai love books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the teasers! Thanks for sharing :)

    ai love books

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an exceptional tease! Definitely adding to the TBR now. Here is my TT. Old follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love that first one! Crayons... heheehhe

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Teasers. I haven't heard of this book before.
    Here is my
    TT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds totally captivating! Thanks for sharing...and here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol of the first teaser. Loved all the teasers. Thanks for sharing. I have this series on my TBR List. I know Marilyn loves this series. I really need to bump it up. My girl you had to put that yummy photos of Jensen. I know who I will be picturing the hero as.

    Happy Tuesday
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great teasers,I didn't like Inescapable much though.

    Thanks for sharing for sharing that totally swoony picture of Jensen! :D

    Thanks for stopping by my TT!
    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Uh, that sounds very good. :) I've got to check this one out. Thanks for sharing and stopping by our blog!

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks like a juicy read. Will have to add it to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks like a juicy read. Will have to add it to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I had a well-thought-out comment to post here. Really I did. Then... I saw Dean Winchester...shirtless. All intelligent thoughts have disappeared. *deep breaths* Okay. I ADORE your teasers! I really like the sound of this book, and if Reed is easily pictured as Jensen? Color me convinced. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by My Teaser. Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This sounds like a fun read!! I'm going to put it on my to read list on goodreads, right now!

    Jensen Ackles<3
    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG these teasers were awesome, I'm adding this one on my wishlist asap. Thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds like an interesting book. Here's my teaser tuesdays, hope you can come by.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bahaha, great teasers! I love the first one. All the teasers sort of reminds me of Ryan Gosling in Crazy, Stupid, Love the abs things.

    Thanks for stopping by Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loved those teasers, I actually laughed at the first one. Which earned me some weird looks but whatever!
    I'm definitely going to add this to my TBR pile it sounds so good!
    Thanks for dropping by my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those teasers sold me! Added to my Goodreads, thanks!

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Cheles Bells LOL If that picture melted your brain, then Jensen is DEFINITELY the perfect Reed... :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous1/10/2013

    They are all pretty great teasers...

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great teasers. This is on my TBR pile.

    Jenny @ Book Sojourner
    new follower

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!