Quantcast

Oct 15, 2012

Monday Montage


Monday Montage is  weekly meme I created in order to beat the dreaded "monday blues." I figured I had to give the day some kind of redeeming quality, so I picked a book I was currently reading or had just recently finished and put together a "montage" of images, videos, songs, and humor inspired by the contents of that book.

Today's inspiration comes from The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda:




::love Twilight, but this is funny::

::good question...::

::because I love Dean and Sam::


::k, sorry.. again, LOVE Twilight, but funny::


Have a great week!


Happy Reading Everyone :)

~ Keely ~








1 comment:

  1. Your photos are cute and funny. Love Dean and Sam too.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!