Quantcast

Sep 17, 2012

Trailer Love: What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang



I should not exist. But I do.

Eva and Addie started out the same way as everyone else—two souls woven together in one body, taking turns controlling their movements as they learned how to walk, how to sing, how to dance. But as they grew, so did the worried whispers. Why aren’t they settling? Why isn’t one of them fading? The doctors ran tests, the neighbors shied away, and their parents begged for more time. Finally Addie was pronounced healthy and Eva was declared gone. Except, she wasn’t . . .

For the past three years, Eva has clung to the remnants of her life. Only Addie knows she’s still there, trapped inside their body. Then one day, they discover there may be a way for Eva to move again. The risks are unimaginable-hybrids are considered a threat to society, so if they are caught, Addie and Eva will be locked away with the others. And yet . . . for a chance to smile, to twirl, to speak, Eva will do anything.

Could you imagine being locked inside a body you had no control over? Gives me chills just trying to imagine it... Two souls? Interesting concept I'm definitely excited to explore...

And that cover?! w.o.w.

So here's the trailer ~ it's fabulous.. I love book trailers, but so many of them are... eh... This is not one of those trailers... #totallypumped ;)

Check it out....




I'll cut it short ~ give you some time to calm the goosebumps I'm sure have taken residence ;)


Happy Reading Everyone :)

~ Keely ~ 

2 comments:

  1. I saw this book trailer some time ago :) This one is okay.. Nothing wowed me really...

    A Sprinkle of Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ariella BlakeI thought it was pretty good myself... thanks for stopping by ;)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!