Quantcast

Aug 8, 2012

Book Trailer: Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen





I just finished Scarlet last night ~ one of my favorite books of the year. I couldn't stop thinking about it, couldn't put it down, couldn't bring myself to read anything else (which is strange for me, a person who reads 2 to 3 books at a time), until I finished the darn thing. Amazing!! I need to come up with some new adjectives because "amazing" just doesn't cut it anymore for a book like this... Real review to come soon :)

I just wanted to spotlight this book for a sec, and share the trailer I stumbled across on YouTube.. The song rocks, the book rocks.. check it out :)





Happy Reading Everyone :)


~ Keely ~

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8/08/2012

    Oh fantastic! <3 I've heard nothing but awesomeness about this book, and it's sitting on my desk right now, waiting to be read! Thanks for sharing the trailer!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!