Quantcast

May 22, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is plucked from Charlaine Harris's new Sookie Stackhouse novel, Deadlocked:





"After a pause he answered me, his own voice just as hushed. 'Maybe I shoulda gotten a job with some freakin' goblins. Or joined the pack and let Alcide boss me around. That would have been better than this. If I was you, I'd get my ass back in the car and go home. If Eric wasn't paying me so good, that's what I'd do." 





Happy Reading Everyone :)


~ Keely ~

9 comments:

  1. Hmmmm... Sookie in a predicament again? Can't wait to read this! My TT
    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, being in trouble is literally the story of her life.. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a gangster in the midst of magical creatures. I guess they're everywhere. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I like this series, but I haven't got to this book yet. Here is my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read any books in this series, but I'm sooooo tempted! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of the books but I'm addicted to the show. Great teaser! Thanks for sharing. Here's my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read a few of this series, great teaser!

    http://theplotthickensbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha great teaser.I haven't read this series, however I am addicted to the HBO series. However I know the two are fairly different.

    Maura @ Monster of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the show :) I saw it before I started reading the series.. Two very different stories.. but both equally lovable :)

      Delete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!