Quantcast

Mar 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Happy Tuesday! I woke up thinking it was Wednesday, rushing around, believing I'd be late for work. A fun way to start the morning :)

My teaser hails from Graceling by Kristin Cashore. Katsa, one of the toughest female characters I've met, is hilarious in her own right ... I doubt she even knows it.. :)



“I'm not going to wear a red dress," she said. 
"It would look stunning, My Lady," she called. 
She spoke to the bubbles gathered on the surface of the water. "If there's anyone I wish to stun at dinner, I'll hit him in the face.” 





Hope you enjoy!!! O, and leave your teaser ~ I love Teaser Tuesdays ~ I always find something to add to my ever-growing list of TBR... :)

Happy Reading Everyone :)

~ Keely ~ 

7 comments:

  1. Ha, ha, ha. Like your funny teaser!

    Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/03/tuesday-teasers-crown-and-deceit.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intriguing teaser! Here is my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that teaser! I so need to check this one out - it sounds great! Thank you for sharing! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesdays-pure-by-jennifer-l.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, definitely made me chuckle...thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the laugh! I love a heroine who takes charge.
    Here's my teaser: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read this book!! Great Teaser!

    You can find my Teaser Here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great! I've read over half of it in one sitting. Can't put it down!

      Delete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!