Quantcast

Mar 3, 2012

I Got Chilllllssss!

I'm going to try to refrain from being one of those annoying fifteen year old teenage squeak toys that insist on putting OMG twenty-seven different ways to get the point across that they are excited. I'm just going to say, I'm so friggin' stoked :) It's March ~ the month I've been waiting for since I found out they were making a movie of The Hunger Games. Get a life you say? Ha, you've obviously never read the books... You're life pushes the *hold* button when you're nose is in these books, and anyone who I've gotten to read these books knows EXACTLY what I'm raving about...

So don't judge, just read :)

I try to keep up with 'current events,' and when I say that I mean the latest info, trailers, clips, etc... when it comes to books or movies... But alas, I'm always about seven steps behind everyone else.. What can I say? I've got a day job and two men and three dogs (not to mention a very senile cat) to clean up after... I struggle constantly to keep up with my hobbies... So why am I rambling? Well, I came across this very chill-inducing trailer that I hadn't yet seen (although I'm sure most others have) for The Hunger Games and I just needed to share it...






 Impressed yet? I thought so...

  Happy Reading Everyone :)

 ~ Keely ~

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! watching the trailer doesn't help the anticipation! It's going to be awesome the only problem will be waiting for the next one to come out!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!